because all the illegal immigrants here in the US are getting their hands on
our overabundance of guns and are killing innocent 'mericans.

then they steal our jobs, drive down wages and benefits, we lose our health
coverage and end up throwing each other off balconies when we get sick.

and our bridges are falling down, which takes a significant portion of our
population out.

then global warming creates all kinds of natural disasters, seemingly here
in aerica than anywhere else, killing even more.

social security is struggling to keep up with the baby boomers, so our
seniors are dying from malnourishment.

I bet there are more reasons I am leaving out...