> gMoney wrote:
> about any professional or college sporting event, and thoroughly enjoy
> myself....doesn't matter who's playing.

So how about HS sports?  That's been my new thing - I"ll go to a HS
football or hockey game and it's always a blast for about $5 total
including popcorn, soda, hot dog, and a hot chocolate sometimes.

We've got a private HS, Holy Angels, that's been super fun to watch.
Every year they have an exhibition with Shattuck-St. Mary's who's so
good that they don't play other HS teams, they play the semi-pros I
guess.

Anyway, those games are awesome and one year Holy Angels almost won.
In that same year HA won the State tournament which, in MN, is a MAJOR
deal.

If you got the $$$ here's a great school for your HS kids:
http://www.s-sm.org/Default.asp?bhcp=1