From: Robert Rawlins - Think
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:18 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: That ole PS3

All the consoles have wireless controllers my friend! I was a little phased
by how poor the Wii was, I purchased one about 2 weeks ago full of
anticipation of hours of gaming fun, I really love the Nintendo way of doing
things, but I was massively let down by the console. But if you're after a
bit of fun then it cant hurt.

If you're a more serious gamer then XBOX is the better option by quite a
long way, as far as 'kick-ass' games are concerned you're really spoilt for
choice on the Xbox, whereas the PS3 is lagging behind a little in that
department at the moment.

Rob