Bruce Sorge wrote:
> I have not heard of this but it does not surprise me. There is a site called
> Rent A Coder. I don't know how many projects I bid on but I was constantly
> out bid by some towel-head in a mud hut in India. So needless to say I quit
> that site. Fortunately it was free to bid. I would just like to see the
> quality of work they bought.

You do know, I hope, that those "towel-head in a mud hut" Indians are
people too, frequently with advanced degrees, plenty of programming
experience and a desire to work a job to feed their families, right?

I'm not a big fan of off-shore outsourcing of programming work for a
variety of reasons. Racist demeaning stereotypes of people in India is
not one of them.

Judah