yups. nice phone... now it needs to come down several hundred for me to even
think about it! :D and I have upgrades available on my account. When and if
I have the moulah, I think that phone might be mine someday. Thanks for the
heads up!

The full list of specs for those so inclined.
Overview The AT&T Tilt(TM) is the ultimate connected mobile device with
Wi-Fi. Send and receive email and multimedia messages easily on the slideout
QWERTY keypad. View messages, photos, and videos on a large color
touchscreen that swivels and tilts upward. Explore the Internet, watch
streaming video, listen to satellite radio, or download your own tunes - all
at broadband speeds. Talk and send data simultaneously and combine up to six
Bluetooth(r) wireless pairings at once. The AT&T Tilt(TM) is loaded with
features including a 3 MP camera, music player, Telenav GPS Navigator(TM)
support, and integrated Wi-Fi. Get the latest Windows(r) Mobile 6 Professional
device with a next generation processor for 3G fast wireless broadband
connectivity and speed. Included Features

   - All-in-one device for simultaneous voice, data, and email
   - Large tilting touch screen, slideout keyboard and Wi-Fi
   - 3G fast wireless broadband connectivity and speed
   - Microsoft Windows(r) Mobile 6 Professional with Vista compatibility
   - Go global with tri-band UMTS/HSDPA & quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
   - Stereo Bluetooth(r) 2.0 - Use voice, data, and accessories
   simultaneously
   - Next generation processor for 3G fast wireless broadband
   connectivity
   - Music player, AT&T Mobile Music, and Cellular Video capabilities
   - Instant Messaging - Yahoo!(r), AOL(r), & Windows Live(TM) Messenger
   - Sliding QWERTY keyboard with trackwheel for easy navigation
   - Microsoft Office(r) Mobile - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
   - 3 MP camera with 10x digital zoom and autofocus
   - Multiple messaging capabilities - Text, picture and video messaging
   - microSD expansion supports up to 32 GB potential expandable memory
   - Integrated Wi-Fi (802.11 b.g) capabilities
   - Tethers to your laptop as a high-speed modem
   - Push to Talk capable for instant communication
   - Built-in GPS for use with Telenav GPS Navigator(TM)
   - Voice command and voice dialing