On 10/22/07, Tony <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi there.
>
> if you have a minute and might be bored
>
> can you check out this site:
>
> http://www.openhousedelmarva.com
>
> and let me know whatcha think.
>
> 1. look and feel
> 2. ease of understanding what it is and what you can do
> 3. ease of use creating account/logging in, etc
>
> and whatever else.
>
> its live, but its not closed to more tweaks.
>
> thanks.
> tony
>

> <http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/black+sun+empire/track/sideways+%28ft+illy+emcee%29>
> ps. please dont make a listing, he is demo'ing this site tomorrow
> to people and i dont want to have to babysit it all day deleting
> fake listings, etc... :)  thanks!

Looks nice and clean. It's a bit small on my screen but I'm at 1900
resolution so while I'm not the common denominator here, many sites are
moving the max width to 950 to 970 which is the new 760 widths of years
past.

I really like the colors and layout, the added touch of some ajax, like on
the FAQ page is smooth as well.

New Customer signup does not present you with a thank you page after you
have completed the form. seems like you are logged in with the new
information but the form is still presented to you so it seems like the data
was not submitted correctly.

Agent Side
Some builders have reoccurring open houses. When a development is up on the
action block, they keep one unit available as a showcase property and do
open houses in that location on a regular basis.

I think you need at least one picture for every listing...

Contact Us:
Who are they contacting. are you going to have detailed information about
the type of properties available and offer this to people who use the
contact form, or is it more of a contact the webmaster type thing? if that's
the case I'd add a disclaimer above the form fields stating who received
these submissions.

It would have been cool if at least one listing was available to view,
couldn't check out the listing details page but with the look of the rest of
the site, seems like you would have this on lock down anyway.

Good job man!

Casey