On 10/22/07, Casey Dougall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Looks nice and clean. It's a bit small on my screen but I'm at 1900
> resolution so while I'm not the common denominator here, many sites are
> moving the max width to 950 to 970 which is the new 760 widths of years
> past.

i know, however, ive still kinda go lowest comm denom.

> I really like the colors and layout, the added touch of some ajax, like on
> the FAQ page is smooth as well.

hah thanks man... he wanted, OPEN, airy, easy to use big buttons and things.
however, there is no ajax :) just some hiding/showing of some divs! but glad
that i was able to trick ya into thinkin that!!! haha.

> New Customer signup does not present you with a thank you page after you
> have completed the form. seems like you are logged in with the new
> information but the form is still presented to you so it seems like the data
> was not submitted correctly.

yeah, i know im a little unsure what he wanted to give the user for that section
and this is his soft rollout today... so, i can still tweak that, not
sure what he
wants, but im going to suggest that we do something with that too.

> Agent Side
> Some builders have reoccurring open houses. When a development is up on the
> action block, they keep one unit available as a showcase property and do
> open houses in that location on a regular basis.
>
> I think you need at least one picture for every listing...

most def. and there will be when there are some listings :) i told him he needed
to put a test listing to show these kinds of things

> Contact Us:
> Who are they contacting. are you going to have detailed information about
> the type of properties available and offer this to people who use the
> contact form, or is it more of a contact the webmaster type thing? if that's
> the case I'd add a disclaimer above the form fields stating who received
> these submissions.

good idea.  just to him, really, so, maybe some sort of topic drop down
or some sort of topic text box.

> It would have been cool if at least one listing was available to view,
> couldn't check out the listing details page but with the look of the rest of
> the site, seems like you would have this on lock down anyway.

i told him this EXACT statement this morning :)

tw