Matt

No because "race" is not a single trait. It covers skin tone,
eyecolor, eye shape, hair texture and probably more. Intelligence is
also probably not a single trait, even if we limit ourselves to the
type of intelligence that is measured on IQ tests.

that said, I feel like I am starting to repeat myself and I probably
won't have time to debate this any more now that we are into the work
week. I'll probably read eventually though if anyone else cares to get
into this.