How about they not teach ID or Evolution since the latter is still a 
theory, hence the name Theory of Evolution. I remember in HS we got to 
evolution, it was not presented so much as a theory as it was real 
science. Same with my daughter last year in 10th grade. Although her 
book mentioned the word theory a couple of times, unless you were paying 
attention you could conclude that they are still teaching this as hard 
science. Sigh.

Ian Skinner wrote:
> I caught the last two-thirds of the NOVA show and stayed up an hour too 
> late to do so, I enjoyed it a well.  I came to a similar conclusion as 
> you Crow.  The proponents of ID start loosing their case so they start 
> throwing around threats and insults.  Didn't do much to generate 
> sympathy from me.  I also LOL at "crintelligent designism"! :-)
>
>
>   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Download the latest ColdFusion 8 utilities including Report Builder,
plug-ins for Eclipse and Dreamweaver updates.
http;//www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5adobecf8%5Fbeta

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:246581
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to