> -----Original Message-----
> From: G Money [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 4:31 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Judge explains ID decision
> 
> Anyway, they had on Judge John Jones, who was the judge who decided
> against
> the teaching of intelligent design in the case a few years ago that was
> decided in Pennsylvania. In just a few minutes, this brilliant man gave
> a
> clear, concise, and easily understandable description of why and how
> the
> teaching of ID in a public classroom violates the constitution of the
> united
> states. His reasoning and his facts were crystal clear and
> indisputable. I
> wish everyone in the WORLD would have been listening.

Yeah... he's a side-stream celebrity in Skeptical circles.  I hope he has a
long, illustrious career: we could do a hell of a lot worse with a few of
him on the Supreme Court.  ;^)

Unfortunately I missed the Nova special and now I can't figure out when it
airs again...

Jim Davis


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Get the answers you are looking for on the ColdFusion Labs
Forum direct from active programmers and developers.
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/webforums/forum/categories.cfm?forumid-72&catid=648

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:246586
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to