From: Casey Dougall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 December 2007 23:35
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Split widescreen Laptop Display in 2?

On Dec 3, 2007 3:41 PM, James Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, what is stopping you right clicking the task bar and selecting "Show
> windows side by side" (on Vista) or "Tile Windows" (on XP)?

Not the same thing...

On vista it takes the last 4 windows and puts them side by side and up and
down so now you got 4 windows when I most likely only wanted 2 Vertical or
Horizontal.

I'm looking to emulate the functionally of dual monitors on one monitor.
Guess you still don't get, it might be that you have never used dual
monitors so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt :-)

In a dual monitor setup, you can maximize a window and it takes up one
monitor but not two. this is accomplished with one click,
GridMove<http://jgpaiva.donationcoders.com/gridmove.html>does this
with a drag and hold technique which is very close, close enough
it's perfect for what i want to do.

Do