> >Larry-
> >
> >I am right handed, but over the past two years have learned to use
> the
> >mouse with my left hand to avoid repetitive stress discomfort.
> >
> >Not sure what that means to the initial argument.
> >
> >-Cameron
>

> Not the same. That's more of an executive control set of functions
> based on very different systems.

While I am not disagreeing with the spirit of your initial posting - your
dominant handedness may be biological, it is very possible to make a conscious
choice and learn to use either or both if you want to.

At the same time though, I don't look down on someone for being right handed,
left handed or even choosing to change (or not change) their dominant hand.
Wether your handedness is biological or not is not really relevant unless you
are camping and only have left handed smoke shifters.

-Cameron