well just got a call from J1
they want to make an offer for full time [60-65k] is the rumor, maybe
more??, which i will receive on Tuesday.
they will buy out my contract after a month.. then i would be in it thick...

i would first hire a DBA who new a little cf or wanted to learn a
little and another programmer who hopefully was better then me?
not sure, but thats my idea...

any how. dream job is J3 at a local university, coding & being a hippy..
will see if they put in a offer on Monday!

have a lot to talk to the honey tonight about..

btw it does pour.
just takes a year to get wet....