From: Bruce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 8:48 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Just got DSL!

Right now I don't have the fastest package that Verizon offers and my speeds
are:

Download - 2.88 MBPS

Upload - 704 KPBS

There is 37 MS latency to the testing server in Los Angeles which is about
80 miles from where I live, but that is not bad. I believe that when I lived
in Texas and I had cable internet it was faster, but that was many years ago
and I don't really remember. I guess if I really wanted faster internet I
could upgrade my package, but I am very happy with what I have. Still, if I
am in an area with cable I might consider getting that, although I do like
paying my internet/phone with one bill. I know that cable companies can do
the same thing, but I refuse to get any cable companies digital phone
service.

Bruce