C. Hatton Humphrey wrote:
> No, there are a number of different reasons -
> * I get calls at home that I only want to handle when I'm at home, not
> at the office.  This is the biggest one.

I just let those go to voicemail - same as letting them go to my home
answering machine.

> * I use my phone to record an hour-long podcast every week; not
> something I want to do from the cell.

Decent reason.

> * My wife is horrible about carrying and charging her phone.

I own multiple chargers to avoid this.  On stays plugged in beside my
bed and never moves.  I plug it in when I go to sleep and unplug it when
I wake.  I also have one that stays in the car and one I keep in my
laptop bag.  When I had an corporate office job I also kept one plugged
in at my office desk.  I use to forget to charge and run out all the
time.  Now when I am low I am never far from a charger so it's all good.
> A lot of it is emotional as well.

Decent reason.

I'm just interested in hearing about what motivates people to make
decisions...  :)

-Cameron