This is what I've read as well.

But, as much as Mr. Clinton has a good majority of fans and backers, I do
not think it would be in Hillary's best interest to tag hubby as VP because
it might sway some people who were on the fence between her and another
candidate, whereas if she'd take Obama or Edwards as VP (assuming she gets
the nomination to begin with), would she not possibly get those votes too?
I mean why wouldn't she select Obama or Edwards? Isn't that the move to
make? Or am I way off base here ...

Of course a family that runs a country together stays together ... or is
that dines together? ...

You'll have to excuse me if I am off base. This is the first time in my life
I'm actually attempting to have political discussions. As some of you on
this list may very well know. :)