In fairness, their calculator does show an increase in income. And nowhere
near enough to put me in favor of it. More like it's a wash. My own
quick-and-dirty math had it at somewhat less spendable income. The cynic in
me keeps saying that of course their calculator is going to show it's better
for me. I think the results posted on-list prove that it really benefits
people that already have disposable income, and would barely affect those of
lower income levels, like myself, who have little to no disposable income.

And really, unless I make 100K a year, a 1% increase in annual spending
money is negligible. I'd be insulted if my job offered me something like
that.
Damn, I just realised I managed to get on another hijack of one of Erika's
threads. -d'oh!

To the topic: I haven't a clue who'll win! I'm not sure I like any of their
platforms enough to even pull for one over the other. All those "political
match" quizzes put me at barely over 50% matching to any candidate, and none
of them agree which is a higher match, lol...I guess my political ideal
simply doesn't exist.