Dana wrote:
> um... I have never listened to Air America. So I would have to take
> your word for that, though I don't see the relevance.

Ah, yeah I don't think it's carried in many areas.  I get it on XM.  I
think you would totally love it though.  There might be an internet feed.

> Shame they don't teach critical thinking is schools any more.  For all
> we know Chertoff was having hunches again and this led to the arrest
> of another waiter or two...

You would also like the most recent edition of Rolling Stone (RS1045),
which contains an article about the FBI informant entraping a muslim
video game clerk.  As a side note, the informant had three wives and
nine children - which has nothing to do with the story but I thought it
was an interesting tidbit.