Adam I couldn't agree more.  Once upon a time you had to put your name
behind your words.

I've stepped on my dick more than once on this list, saying things that
were hurtful and mean, and made my amends of them (no I am NOT sorry
about the Issac bullshit, he brought it on himself).  In person and on
list.  Hell most of you know I've struggled with alcohol issues over the
years, and it caused me trouble in person in the community and in my
career.  I work on problems of my own making, but when I stand up and
say this is what I believe, this is why, I do so with the vast majority
of people knowing who I am.

Now obviously with the military and my reenlistment this means that I
have to occasionally censor myself, but tough shit, I have to do it in
person as well.

I hate people that have alternate online persona's and are totally
different  in person.  I'm  a loud, boisterous, perverted, quick to
anger guy.  Here, at a conference, in the office or in the field.  I try
to be honest about my strengths and my weaknesses.

We need more men like you Adam, and thats no BS.