Well, nobody is running on legalization, Tony, and drug courts at
least make an attempt to offer treatment to people who need it rather
than just throwing them in the slammer. I'd say that is actually a
rather intelligent suggestion, and a courageous one coming from a
republican candidate for president. Actually.