I was last there in 93 and they only separated out chesters, white power
guys and rats.  DUI was different because of the nature of the crime.

Addict != drug related crimes, the addict ward is a medical ward for
those with real problems, and thats not the point you were trying to
pass off a second ago. You have to be a junkie to get on a ward, you
know the kind that might die without a fix.

A low level non-violent dealer gets no different treatment.