I think the Japanese lab is going up later this spring.

This lab was European in nature, and was delayed for years due to
contractor issues (they split the work up into multiple contracts, to
keep everyone happy).

Fortunately for them, the delays did not affect the launch date much,
as the repeated problems with the Shuttle systems caused the payload
to be bumped for years.