Install Linux and run SMTP, DNS or Mojordomo

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 11:04 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: 486 PCs - Moral Question

Sell them to a company that does A+ training or something like that.  They
probably always need new parts for the students to break and you know there
is a real need for the stuff and that it will be used.  Plus, it's a tax
write-off for the company .. cost of doing business and all that.  Don't
know if anyone would take you up on your offer, but it's an idea.

Todd