From: Vivec [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 5:36 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: New Electric Cars!

Hell yeah!

But...I would actually wait for them to produce a more refined version. That
first Tesla sports car is really just a Go Fast machine.

The car also has a Manual Rack and Pinion steering, so you'll build some
muscle just driving it. When is the last time you drove a car without power
steering???

They claim that it's to get the most accurate road feedback, but that's
bullocks. They just haven't sorted out a decent power steering system that
works with all that electric stuff they have in the car :)

They are supposed to be releasing a general Sedan at about 40,000US in a
year or two.