> > Probably shouldn't feed the troll, but heh... whatever...
>
>  Just because I'm not on my knees choking on Obama you call me a troll?

You're one to talk, being so far up Bush's ass.

No, actually I call you a troll because that is exactly what you're
acting like. Most people = christiannewswire.com WTF is that?
Trolling.

>  Where's your love for the Clintons? Are you that transparent that you can
> just change messiahs at a heartbeat?

I have not once ever said I was a Hillary supporter. Bill was never a
"messiah" for me.

>  I would have posted the whole thing but I thought you read it.

I did read it. The whole speech. Did you?

>  So surprise, every black church is racist.
>  Racism is a distraction.

It can be. When it is thrown out as an obstacle to progress. When it
is used as a "no you can't."

>  That justifies claiming all blacks are racist so get over it?

Again, not what he's claiming. What he *is* saying is exactly what
you're demonstrating now. That you're so unwilling to listen that
you'd rather stand as a roadblock shouting racist this and racist that
than be a part of a solution.

>  Resentment? Hello? Resenting people of a different color is raaaaacist!

I resent people of my own color using the "other guy's racism" as an
excuse not to try to bridge the gap and explore the possibility that
we all really do want the same things.

That is what I resent.

--
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher