From: Bruce Sorge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 10:31 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Obama's speech today

Yes, sadly there are churches like this and it is unfortunate. The
pulpit is not a place to talk politics, and if the congregation allows
this then they are just as much at fault as the pastor. I guess I have
been lucky in picking churches that only care about spreading the Word.
And that remark that he made was not right either. If you don't believe
in what they are doing, then why are you there? Why are you supporting
the Church?

Bruce