Yeah, McCain's vote was the one that swayed everyone else to go to war.
I keep forgetting that it only takes one vote in the senate to make
something happen. I knew I should have stayed awake that day in
government class instead of assuming that it takes a majority vote.

And what is this despair that I supposedly cannot let go of?