Really?

http://www.jamestown.org/terrorism/news/article.php?articleid=2369924
http://barbadosfreepress.wordpress.com/2007/01/25/trinidad-jihad-al-qaida-doesnt-need-a-visa-to-attend-cricket-world-cup/
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-06-02-guyana-terror_N.htm
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=10971901

Now those sources run the gamut, surely you're not going to to claim
bias in the press?

I'd say for such a tiny nation you guys have your fair share of issues.

Not to mention with your large Indian/Hindu population I think it would
be more difficult to perpetrate attacks in your country.  The Indians,
Seiks in particular, are always on the look out for this stuff.