"But few in Trinidad see Muslim extremism gaining a foothold in the
Caribbean. If there is worry over the alleged plot to attack Kennedy
airport, it's mostly about a backlash that could make traveling to the
U.S. more difficult."

"The FBI opened a permanent office in Trinidad in 2005, partially to
investigate the unsolved bombings. At the time, FBI chief Robert
Mueller said he had no reason to believe there were terrorist cells in
Trinidad or Tobago, but said there are "persons of interest" living in
the Caribbean nation."

The point is, it is not a problem anywhere near the scale that you
stated in your little diatribe where you made several unequivocal
statements.

For our large muslim population, we have none of the ongoing issues
that you list. We should have muslims rioting in the streets by now,
apparently, and we do not. The local muslim organisation issued a very
moderate, very measured response to the paintings in Denmark
denouncing the violence.

So your broad generalisations are really just that. You denigrate an
entire culture and an entire religion with your broad and sweeping
statements. It is myopic and prejudiced, and therefore nowhere near
the truth.

And yes, Poverty and Oppression. Muslim countries, Sudan, Saudi
Arabia, Yemen,Iran, Iraq etc. etc. people are oppressed in their own
countries under the guise of Religion. So yes, Oppressed. Look at
Christian History and see how in the middle ages cultures were
similarly oppressed by Religion and the outcomes in those societies.

Not to mention if you go back through History and see the continuous
manipulation by Colonial powers, and now Super Powers in those
countries you may begin to realise that nuking Tehran really isn't
going to solve the problem.