There can be no livable peace with nazis, communists, fascists, or
anyone else that wants to force you to live according to it's views
under threat of death.

What is the difference.  The difference is that in the west we welcome
debate on these issues, we welcome dissent.  We don't punish it with a
knife or a gun.