/me hands some muffins to Billy Boy ...

Well what I dont understand is how can everyone else clearly see great SPAM
results and you not? There hasnt been a client that I switched over to
Google that didn't see an immediate huge decrease in SPAM in their inbox ...

AND - Outlook should also have it's own junk mail filters turned on as well.

Do you still get 100's of messages a day into your inbox that is spam? Just
not sure what the volume of good mail versus bad is that you have. This
week, I've had 4 messages so far that I had to mark as spam, or that I had
to dump to the junk folder. I'll take that any day ...

and I use the FREE version ...