From: Bill Wheatley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 23 April 2008 11:33 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: The BlueDragon Story

Doesn't matter who i am or what my experience is. :)

Just a simple question why would someone buy bluedragon over buying
coldfusion from adobe?
Does bluedragon have any features that make it a more compelling reason to
buy it then coldfusion from adobe?

I'm asking for the communities opinion of it or i would just searchengine
it.