Oh,

Btw just cause I do not post that often doesn't make me a once upon a time
either.

I have every email ever posted to this group since it was created...

Just that not everyone has the time to read every message in here...
Considering some of us get around 4K of emails a day, one can't read every
fucking post...

I have to say this though.

Don't complain to me for jumping down your throat for not knowing what
BlueDragon is, it has been around long enough for most CF'ers to know what
it is. Do not complain to me for who I am, when I want to test something on
a competitor to Adobe and don't be an idiot and not use google.

Sorry your attitude deserves that you stick your head between your ass like
a good dude, and watch the world pass you by.....

Now that you know what Bluedragon is, then maybe your response would be
taken the way I took it. After all its now version 7.01, and was let me see
what was the name of the project that it was when it was open source about 8
years ago....

Doh, memory lapse....

Get a life, look at the bigger picture. People here also write applications
that others can use. Not like you who only writes for your employer. And
when we release it we want to know that it will work on all versions at the
time of release.

But your attitude is well it works on Coldfusion (from Adobe) then its
fucking good enough.

Want to take it out to the parking lot....... You will not win....