Wow, wtf?

I know what BD is, I wasn't the one asking you these questions
initially, merely defending someone that is a regular poster and member
of the community list, which by the way is a non-technical list and has
many members that aren't even developers. Your superior attitude if
anything will only serve to push people away from from BD and CF in general.

While I'm personally not as active as I once was, I do have a
significant background in writing UDFs and tags for the community as
well as being heavily involved in frameworks back when I had the time.
I'm sorry but I personally tend to work on large scale products for use
use by the defense and intelligence community, so no much of my work
isn't exactly in the public domain.

All of this has nothing to do with the questions posed, which you've
ignored, nor with your completely unreasonable responses.