I don't get how on one hand people are complaining that all the
farmers growing Corn for Ethanol are causing shortages or
supply/demand price problems - then on the other hand we are still
paying farmers NOT to farm?!?!?  WTF?

I mean I honestly don't know what was in the Farm Bill, but if the US
Govt is still paying farmers not to farm, then how about they start
paying them to start growing fuel?  Ia m no big supporter of Ethanol
anymore, but if extra capacity AND a supply shortage, that's GREAT
evidence of govt mucking up free markets by tinkering with them.

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress
Sumo Consulting Inc