Um, if you are being paid not to produce anything, then how do you
factor into the equation? This is the question I have been trying to get
answered. The government is telling some farmers not to grow anything
because we have too much of whatever it is they were growing, and
getting paid for that. Call me silly, but to me that is not someone who
is producing. And if we happen to have a shortage of a certain crop,
then why is the farmer not encouraged to grow that? I am not saying that
we are short on anything, just tossing around ideas.