> There may be spoilers ahead... but the movie wasn't good enough for me to
> care about ruining it.

wow, Jim. You nailed it.

I was feeling many of the same things about this movie. Though I think
the image of Indy in his hat standing at the top of the hill looking
at the massive mushroom cloud made up for the silliness of the
refrigerator escape pod. (And FWIW, Temple of Dumb had an equally bad
sequence in the raft out of the plane escape...)

Other than that though, dead on. And now I find that i am the odd man
out in my family. Everyone else loved it and thought it a good
addition to the Indy mythos.

Feh.

I was wondering if perhaps you could review Iron Man and Prince
Caspian let me know how I felt about those?

;-)

--
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher