I was generally complaining about the whole situation. The thing is that from
my contacts from England, Canada, Sinapore and Argentina. I don't know of
another time when the US was so hated. And according to these people its how
the US has acted in the last 7 years. Surveys have shown that when asked about
the country most likely to start a nuclear war, most people said the US.

I could go on but I'm about to head out to another conference session.