> Judging by the level of vitriol coming from the left-wing kooks in the
> article's comments, I think the author hit a nerve. The Left will never
> acknowledge reality when it comes to this Administration's accomplishments -
> that would destroy everything they believe about the world.

True, but what do you expect from a group that believe that gender
roles are artificial, but being homosexual is natural?

In all seriousness, the author's point is that the "legacy" of Pres.
Bush won't be well defined for decades.  Contrary to popular belief,
history takes time to be formed in some cases.

The other thing that we have to realize is that there have been some
situations where Bush HAD to take the action (or lack of action) that
he did because of the way our government works.  Regardless of the
action that he took, he's going to look like "the bad guy."  The
biased side of the media comes in to play at that point, not telling
people the projected outcome if he had taken an opposite stance.