::knock on wood:: My daughter is pretty unmanageable but in a sensible
way, wierd as that may seem.  She turned 16 yesterday so perhaps the
fifteen-ness will subside. I think at about this age there is little
to do but hang on and pray that that she was listening  before.

She did decide that I was right and that going to college is better
than majoring in the social scene at high school so perhaps there is
hope. There is a boyfriend but he appears to be a genuinely nice kid.
She says they are not active, and given the way this came up (too
personal to go into  on a spidered list), I think it is true.

Fifteen-year-old girls though -- major major blood pressure material there...

Dana