I'm not sure how accurate you think rating a liberal or conservative can be,
it's an opinion. What's wrong with it anyway, I thought you liked being a
liberal.

Of all the votes, Clinton cast 5 conservative votes and Obama only one.

On social issues, which include immigration, McCain received a conservative
score of 59

http://nj.nationaljournal.com/voteratings/votes.htm