You know maybe you ought to look up the definition. Here I'm make it easy for
you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie

Just in case they're using words you don't understand, let me simplify it, tell
a really big lie and keep saying it over and over again. Someone will believe
it as time goes by. If you say it over and over again often enough people will
start believing it.

There see that wasn't hard. Once in a while it does you good to stretch your
mind, it prevents it from being like a steel trap - closing very quickly.