I didn't realize you wanted me to prove you lied. If you use your secret source
on each quote you randomly found bulleted in the exact order as jetpacks jokes
you'll see they all point to the same location.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22This+is+a+guy+who+didn%27t+have+the+luxury+of+milk+for+five+and+a+half%22

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22This+is+a+guy+who+lived+in+the+dark+for+five+and+a+half+years%22

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22John+McCain+had+little+to+no+healthcare+for+five+and+a+half+years.%22

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22John+McCain+knows+a+thing+or+two+about+suffering.%22