Oh, so now it is about context. What about the actual message regardless
of the context? Politicians, by their very nature are going to exploit
anything either positive about them or negative about their opponent to
get votes. It has been that way for as long as I have been voting. So
let's stop with the paparazzi type sensationalism and just pay attention
to what really counts - the issues.

And if you want to read about either Obama's humble beginnings, just
Google it. I am not going to because I have read these things my self
both from various news outlets, and this very list.

I am done. Need to fill my brain with the Military Channel. Oh, and kill
some more brain cells with Malibu and Pineapple Juice. My new
"addiction" if you will.

Bruce