Though both Obamas have spoken often and in great personal detail of their own
humble beginnings, of Michelle's hardworking blue-collar dad and Barack's
struggling single mom on food stamps, it somehow hasn't sold Sarah. You might
ask if she was a die-hard Clinton supporter. The answer is yes, a supporter,
but die-hard? Not really.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/marin/1080942,CST-EDT-Carol30.article

Funny thing is Obama went to the best private schools in Hawaii and Michele was
upper middle class.