yes, I think it would be great if they would venture out and shake
things up....

tell me though, what does the bible say about a woman's role in the
world.  As far as I can tell, they're not supposed to be leaders.  I
highly disagree with that and am glad that they are in places of power.

next, tell me why she opposes gay marriage.  The only reasons I've
ever heard have their roots in the bible.  So why is it right for her
to go against the bible in one aspect, but not the other?