But then there is the next paragraph, which I am sure you accidentally
forgot to post.

Palin's first veto </wiki/Veto> was used to block legislation that would
have barred the state from granting benefits to the partners of gay
state employees. In effect, her veto granted State of Alaska benefits to
same-sex couples. The veto occurred after Palin consulted with Alaska's
attorney general </wiki/Attorney_general> on the constitutionality of
the legislation.

So whether she supports this or not, this tells me that she wants to do
what is right legally, not what she *feels* is right. I don't see
anything wrong with that.

Bruce