> Such a stupid comment I should ignore it, but I wont.

Good comeback Sam. A rapier wit, yours. A real stinger. Crackling!

> Rasmussen has Powell beating McCain 54% to 26% in a one-on-one.
> But Powell won't run. So don't blame the GOP blame Powell.

Since you haven't got facts on your side you're--again--attempting to
counter reality with speculation. "Yeah, well he coulda beat him..."
If only he'd run, earned the party's nomination. But he didn't.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, didna. ...heh. figures.

> Where's your woman vice President?

you mean Ferraro? relegated to the annals of history.

The Democratic Party didn't nominate a woman for Veep this time
around, that makes sense. Hillary was not and is not the best choice
for President, she was not and is not the best choice for Veep.

and Palin... So McCain picks a woman, and all of the sudden he's got
the wisdom of Solomon? His smacks of the right's obvious disdain for
women. Seems the logic here is that they'll pick up Hillary supporters
because they'll vote for a woman; any woman.

Setting aside of course that she's an anti-choice crusader. a social
conservative and evangelical xtian. not exactly a choice even the
PUMAs can go for.

--
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher