> > These people have to volunteer for his campaign to go so we know
> they're true worshipers.
>
> I bet the Obama campaign didn't make anyone sign loyalty oaths for
> admission to the event.

Probably not but you know it'll be mostly white folk on camera

> No, there is no maximum amount of time you can donate to a campaign.
> Same as you cannot take a write-off on an hourly rate for time you
> donate to a non-profit organization.

But is it really a donation if you get something for it?

> And it seems my "smartass" comment has struck a chord.

No, just wondering why you're so far to the left and have a disgust for the
rest.

> I've been to a Decemberists' concert. I like the Decemberists. The
> Decemberists were *not* the draw that day. Certainly not for that
> many
> people. The Decemberists generally play small venues. They're kind of
> a niche band.

It just seems odd the free concert wasn’t mentioned as if they didn’t want
anyone to know?

> guess that must have been it. Perhaps if John McCain wasn't opening
> for Kid Rock he'd draw a little better numbers to his stump speeches?

He's not competing with Brittany Spears for People Mag cover, he's running for
Pres.

> You just can't admit that people might actually be interested in what
> Obama has to say.

Because he never says anything. change, hope, I am your savior If he said
something I'd listen but I'm amazed that so many people can cheer  him for
saying nothing. Scares me that nobody can say what change he's going to
implement.

> > Weren't
> > they expecting a million people? They must have had a lot of
> leftover pizza.
>
> You're a feckin' laugh riot. Maybe they were expecting 100K and 200K
> showed up. or maybe they were expecting 8 million but only 200k
> showed
> up. WTF difference does it make. 200K people showed up to hear Obama
> speak.

So free pizza and beer had nothing to do with it?

> Can McCain draw that well? No? I wonder why?

He could if he went to Germany to bash the US. That worked out well for O
didn't it.