On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 4:15 PM, Gruss Gott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > RoMunn wrote:
> > Bro, give it up, the Democrats are now officially in a world of sh!t.
> >

> :: rolls eyes ::  If it helps you have a good weekend ...
>
> Be honest for just a small minute of your political life:
>
> Palin is a Hail Mary.  Winning modern presidential elections has
> always been the same, base + center = win.
>
> McCain and Obama both have polling organizations and they both know
> that, electorally, there's no winner.
>
> With the selection of Biden, and Obama's organizational skills, McCain
> knew he'd lose so he needed to do something.
>
> Palin is a BIG something.  Palin is a clear play for women and it
> could work.  Or it'll massively backfire.
>
> What it shows is that McCain is willing to sell any judgement to win.

you know... for many years, McCain didn't have a kitchen table or the
opportunity to choose a running mate.

speaking of which... what was the tally for the past few days? :)

--
A byte walks into a bar and orders a pint. Bartender asks him "What's
wrong?" Byte says "Parity error." Bartender nods and says "Yeah, I thought